#98. How to Beta Test Your Business Before Diving In with Lindsay Tabas
Sep 28, 2020
About The Show: Lindsay Tabas created the startup blueprint that is still being used today to guide entrepreneurs to build a company. She is obsessed with designing technology and works with innovators, helping them sail from what their customers want to what engineers build. Listen to how women are problem solvers and how they’re building companies not just for the technology but for their solutions.
Free Resource: Have you snagged my marketing checklist yet? It’s geared to help you focus your marketing efforts and help you automate your marketing efforts in order to save you time and money. Grab your free copy here.
Takeaways From This Episode
Episode 61 - Mentor Interview with Allison Mountford
- Learn to find what is the Most Valuable Problem for your customer?
- Build a product that’s easy for people to adopt.
- You don’t have to be Steve Jobs to be successful and innovative.
- Why Service or Product Companies should be seeking for The Early Evangelist.
- Listening to your customers at every stage.
- Ego and confidence are great but can also cause a paralysis of perfectionism.
- Eliminate the guesswork by talking directly to your customers.
Find Lindsay Here
EMAIL: [email protected]
FACEBOOK: Join the Group! The Mompreneur Experience