#96. Creating a Referral Based Business with Alisia Krastel
Sep 14, 2020
About The Show
Growing a massive business doesn’t require spending a ton of money on paid ads, attending the latest BNI event or trying to win over a bunch of people who don’t know you. On today’s show, Alisia Krastel teaches us how to develop true human connections that generate referral and repeat business year over year. As a mom of three young kids and the owner of a successful real estate business, Alisia is the founder of Mother Hustlers Business Makeover; a coaching company that teaches other mom’s who are business owners how to build an amazing net life.
Free Resource: Have you snagged my marketing checklist yet? It’s geared to help you focus your marketing efforts and help you automate your marketing efforts in order to save you time and money. Grab your free copy here.
Takeaways From This Episode
- People, Relationships, Content & Branding.
- Shortcuts for building relationships when you don’t have an abundance of time.
- Overcome the guilt of investing in yourself.
- How to identify what you really want in life and what’s really important to you.
- Gain clarity around your 20%.
- Why repelling people is a good thing.
- Ways to keep connecting simple and inexpensive.
- Narrowing down your referral connections.
- Powerful questions you need to ask yourself about adding value to the life of others.
- Celebrating the people in your life so that you stay top of mind.
Connect with Alisia:
Alisia on Facebook
Real Mother Hustlers Facebook Group
Alisia’s YouTube channel -dedicated to helping agents build referral business
Email: [email protected]
EMAIL: [email protected]
FACEBOOK: Join the Group! The Mompreneur Experience