#95. Veanu Keller Gives Her Clients and Herself The Gift of Grace
Sep 07, 2020
About the Show - If you’ve ever lost your patience with your children and felt horrible afterward for yelling at them or found yourself becoming a stranger with your spouse; listening to today’s guest will guide you down the path of offering yourself the gift of grace. Veenu Keller is a heart centered family interventionist who possesses deep and abiding wisdom that allows her to come into a rocky situation and crack the code needed to bring family’s peace and harmony.
Free Resource: You’ll enjoy these FREE three quick videos to help you grow your business with marketing that works and makes your life simpler. Watch them here.
Takeaways From This Episode
- Listen as Veenu talks about how losing her job led her to her entrepreneurial journey, as she took her skills in the things she already knew and turned it into a business.
- Coping with a spouse who's an Entrepreneur and finding your own way.
- Becoming perfectly imperfect.
- The push and pull of working parents.
- Owning your Behavior.
- Do you know what your spouse’s needs are? What has to happen for your spouse to be seen and heard, to feel loved and appreciated?
- If you’re not getting your needs met with your spouse or with your kids, you will automatically shift and put that energy where you can get it.
- Giving your kids teachable moments.
Find Veenu Here.
Or Connect with her on Social
EMAIL: [email protected]
FACEBOOK: Join the Group! The Mompreneur Experience