#94. Finding Meaning That Fuels Your Business with Lynne Golodner
Aug 31, 2020
About The Show: Running a business that’s tied to your strengths and lights you up in a way that helps you find meaning, even during tragic times, is the mission behind today’s guest Lynne Meredith Golodner. Lynne is the owner and Chief Creative Officer of Your People LLC, an award winning marketing, PR and business development company focused on helping businesses grow by building strategic relationships.
Free Resource: Grow your business, bring in the right leads and connect with your ideal customers. Grab your FREE marketing checklist here. This resource will help you ensure you’re spending time on what moves the needle in your business.
Takeaways From This Episode
- Lynn shares her desire for fierce independence to live life on her terms.
- The Make Meaning Movement
- Finding meaning in the mundane begins with understanding why you do what you do.
- Finding meaningful work from tragedy.
- Do you know why you do what you do?
- When we can do what speaks to us as a living our work goes further.
- Get back in touch with what you loved to do as a child.
- Asking the hard questions to help move you in the direction of what you really love.
EMAIL: [email protected]
FACEBOOK: Join the Group! The Mompreneur Experience