#91. Leverage The Enneagram to Master Life with Erin Slutsky
Aug 10, 2020
About The Show
Have you ever been curious about why you respond to situations in life the way you do? On today’s show I’m joined by Erin Slutsky, an accredited Enneagram practitioner. Her company MomSense Coaching helps moms highlight their strengths. Erin shares specific ways women can use their natural tendencies to become a more comfortable and confident mom’s.
Free Resource: What if your marketing was simple and effective and you knew your leads turned into the kind of client you dream of working with? Doing a little work up front and knowing exactly what to do every day to keep your business humming is why I created your Free Marketing Checklist. Download your copy here.
Takeaways From This Episode
- Erin discusses the biggest difference between the Enneagram and other similar assessments.
- You aren’t just one number, you start at your core type and then move throughout it depending on the situations you find yourself in.
- The Ennegram describes the box we’re already in and teaches us fluidity.
- We learn about personal motivation and the triggers behind why we do what we do
- Understand your vices and pitfalls and see your blindspots.
- Triggers identifies threats that come to us,
- Core Fears and Vulnerability
Find Erin at MomSense Coaching
Take her Mom Type Finder Quiz
Listeners of the Mompreneur Experience Podcast are eligible to receive a free 30 minute coaching call. Schedule yours today here.
EMAIL: [email protected]
FACEBOOK: Join the Group! The Mompreneur Experience