#89. Finding the Right Partner with Laura Pedersen & Nicole Layman
Jul 27, 2020
About The Show
The owners of GotchaCovered join me on today’s show to share their story and talk about finding the right partner for creating or growing a business. These amazing women open up about failing forward and succeeding as they play towards each other's strengths.
Free Resource: Grab my FREE Marketing Checklist. You’ll get clear about what drives the needle in your business and avoid all the shiny new objects. Download it here.
Takeaways From This Episode
- A business that continues to grow during life changes.
- We have seasons in our life that match our dreams and goals.
- Understand the DISC profile to help balance a business partnership.
- Talking through the franchise model and how previously built in systems and process can help propel your business forward.
- Learning from your mistakes as you implement policies and procedures.
- Moving through the lows and frustrations during the learning curve.
- Get comfortable with failing forward.
EMAIL: [email protected]
FACEBOOK: Join the Group! The Mompreneur Experience