#88. Intention Isn't Enough
Jul 20, 2020
About The Show
Busy moms who are also growing and managing a business often find themselves with the best of intentions to get a million different things done. On today’s show I’ll share a few tips on how to create priorities for helping you identify your goals and breaking them down in a systematic way that keeps you getting the most important things done first.
Free Resource: Increase your productivity using this five-step worksheet so your morning routine is a wild success! Snag your copy here.
Takeaways From This Episode
- If you don’t have a solid execution system or productivity strategy that you’re implementing in your life and business it might feel like you’re working hard but you’re not getting the results you want.
- Coaches help you stay focused
- Learn how to implement systems that you can use to drive execution
- Get clear about your priorities by identifying your goals
- Review goals and break them down into timelines that match your calendar and the life you want to live.
- How the right mindset and creating repeating repeatable actions that directly relate to your goals are pivotal to success.
- Document! Document! Document!
- Lead productive team meetings with your staff.
EMAIL: [email protected]
FACEBOOK: Join the Group! The Mompreneur Experience