#86. 4 Tips on How to Avoid Content Overload
Jul 06, 2020
About The Show
Entrepreneurs have a love for knowledge and improvement. This is a great attribute but one which also causes you to get sidetracked by consuming a ton of time on ideas that don’t really serve your business or your customers. On today’s episode you’ll learn 4 tips to help you learn and grow without experiencing knowledge overload.
Free Resource: If you’re looking for a way to build a firm and solid marketing foundation, check out my latest video marketing series here.
Takeaways From This Episode
- Entrepreneurs often feel like they’re drinking from a fire hose because there’s so much amazing content available to help us keep growing, developing and learning. How do we keep content overload from becoming a bigger problem than actual help?
- Trying to multitask or find a new better way to do things such as listening to podcasts, reading articles, scouring blog articles requires that we have a strategy for staying focused.
- Learn why I recommend having trusted sources and people who can guide you on your journey.
- Peers and mentors who are on your same path can uplift you.
- Learn how to decipher all the noise and focus on what’s important.
EMAIL: [email protected]
FACEBOOK: Join the Group! The Mompreneur Experience