#84. Getting Comfortable in Your Social Media Skin with Samantha Semans
Jun 22, 2020
About The Show
A social media presence is something every business owner understands is key to the awareness and growth of their brand. My guest today Samantha Semens is a Social media and ad strategist and owner of Ten10 Social. She gives busy entrepreneurs and small business owners powerful insights on how to engage with their online community through authenticity by building a community they trust.
Grab my FREE Marketing Checklist. Get the list that helps you focus on driving your business forward so you can avoid shiny object syndrome. Download it here.
Takeaways From This Episode
- Social media is powerful when you have a well designed strategy.
- Avoid the overwhelm of trying to win on all platforms.
- Gain clarity about your goal with online media by identifying your ideal audience.
- How to use a social media strategy with realness and authenticity.
- Attract your tribe by being true to who you are and who your ideal client is.
- Making online connections in a way that helps you build a community.
- Did you know people want to see the behind the scenes of your life?
- If you’re not engaging with other people’s platforms you’re missing out.
“Online you have the world at your fingertips.”
“You’re in charge of who you follow.”
“Engagement is a fancy word for conversing and communication.”
Find Samantha at:
Ten10 on Facebook
EMAIL: [email protected]
FACEBOOK: Join the Group! The Mompreneur Experience