# 80. Rethinking PR and Your Business
May 25, 2020
About The Show
Nancy Marshall, the PR Maven® and CEO of Marshall Communications, has it. Connecticut-born, and a Mainer for more than four decades—she's a Yankee powerhouse of city-girl grit, staunch country values, and go-getter vigor. On today’s episode she shares her three steps to getting started with improving your PR presence and the challenges she faced early on balancing motherhood while growing a demanding business.
- Free Video Series - 10 Minutes to Stress Free Marketing
These three quick videos are aimed to teach you how to grow your business with simple and easy to implement marketing strategies. Watch them Here
Takeaways From This Episode
- Listen about where Nancy’s motivation to think bigger and consider PR originated.
- Nancy discusses her challenges balancing motherhood while growing a thriving business.
- Flexibility in Entrepreneurship comes with its own set of challenges.
- “Google Juice”
- Rethink your LinkedIn “About” section in order to grow your personal brand
- Strategies to help you set intentions for your business.
- Press Releases and their role in creating additional content that’s easy to grow your SEO.
Grab Nancy’s Free Resource Here
How to connect with Nancy:
Nancy on LinkedIn
EMAIL: [email protected]
FACEBOOK: Join the Group! The Mompreneur Experience