#79. How to Turn Your Failures Into Results
May 18, 2020
About The Show
Failing is part of the entrepreneurial journey you’re on. Whether it’s a new tech tool or strategy or a failed business attempt, not everything you give your efforts to is going to turn out successfully. On today’s episode you’ll learn why developing a little grit will help you find opportunities in your failures.
- Join me at the Mompreneur Experience Facebook Group I answer your questions, offer more free resources and direct support to all of your questions surrounding your business. Connect with a community of like minded Mompreneurs leading businesses and families.
Takeaways From This Episode
- Time Magazine study teaches how boys and girls differ in how they see failure.
- How can you avoid seeing your shortcomings as fixed character traits.
- I talk about some of my failed entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Learn to let go of those things you’re mediocre at.
- Failure helps you figure out and process how you can overcome challenges.
- I’ll share how writing is helping me track my mistakes in order to make progress through finding growth opportunities.
EMAIL: [email protected]
FACEBOOK: Join the Group! The Mompreneur Experience