#75. Making Your Home Office Great
Apr 20, 2020
About The Show
What goes into the perfect home office? Now more than ever, you’ve had to adjust to keeping your business going while managing the overwhelm of being surrounded with more people at home. Today’s show will help you take a new look at your home office to ensure it’s set up for you to achieve maximum productivity while also loving everything about your space.
- Snag my free guide: 5 Steps to Set Up Your Home office For Maximum Productivity
- Grab my FREE Marketing Checklist. You’ll get clear about what drives the needle in your business and avoid all the shiny new objects. Download it here.
- Join us at the Mompreneur Experience Facebook Group for more free and helpful information and enjoy connecting with a community of business owners that run both a business and a home.
Takeaways From This Episode
With so many moves in my life, I’ve had to learn to adjust and ensure my office space sets me up for success. It hasn’t always been the perfect set up. I’ve had to deal with limited space and high traffic areas. That’s why I wanted to share some of the things I’ve learned over the years to help you get set up in a space you love. Here’s a few tips to consider:
- Evaluate what activities you do in that space?
- Be conscious of ergonomics; desk height, the right chair.
- The importance of natural light.
- How will where you place your office affect the day to day functionality of your home?
- Storage space and getting creative.
- Let’s talk about a cozy space.
- Your space needs to be inspiring!
- Greenery, why you need to consider it.
- Beauty and aesthetics
Last but not least, remember office spaces are always evolving.
EMAIL: [email protected]
FACEBOOK: Join the Group! The Mompreneur Experience