#73: Planning Your Ideal Week
Apr 06, 2020
About The Show
Increasing your productivity is easy when you know how to identify the things that move the needle at home and in your business. Today's episode will teach you how to design your ideal week so you get the most important things done.
Free Resource: If you’d like to learn how to connect with your audience more easily by providing clarity with your marketing message.
- What it takes to create a clear brand (marketing) message
- How to flip your brand or product story around as the solution to your customer’s problem
- Understand the exact moment when they will need you most
- Gain clarity on how to connect with your customers through a website, social media and impactful emails.
- How to disaster proof your business; win in the short term and show up as the leader that pivots during a crisis.
Claim your spot here
Takeaways From This Episode
You’re overwhelmed with promoting your business through social media, your website, content creation, delivering services for your clients, managing your family, time with your spouse, keeping up with homework, the house. Learn how putting all of this down on paper and having it planned out is critical.
- What’s a skeleton calendar and how do you use it?
- What are the main categories you need to identify as pivotal?
- Learn the 4-5 domains that will lead to your success.
- I walk you through how to create the framework that reduces distractions and leads to executing on your ideal week.
EMAIL: [email protected]
FACEBOOK: Join the Group! The Mompreneur Experience